SIP TRUNKING / DIAL TONE SYSTEMS
SIP Trunking / Dial Tone
Class5 is a leading provider of SIP trunks. Businesses using SIP trunks can save thousands of dollars a year by consolidating voice and data with existing internet access.
Learn More – SIP Trunking Explained
SIP trunks have become a popular solution for businesses due to their reliability and cost effectiveness. SIP trunks allow a company to publish multiple local numbers for separate markets, that all ring through a central system. The advantages of SIP Trunking along with the flexibility make it a must have solution.
Class5 trunks are highly reliable, built on redundant switches at opposing US regional locations, with multiple Tier 1 fiber paths to each site. Our carrier switches are also piped directly into Comcast, CenturyLink, and Charter. Clients with data services on these carriers have special peering which allows registration of their SIP trunks without having to actually traverse the public internet. After 12 years of providing SIP service, we have found our trunks to be more reliable than many local carriers.
The Benefits of SIP Trunking:
- It’s scalable – increases by single increments unlike a Primary Rate Interface (PRI)
- Dynamically adjusts phone and internet usage to optimize unused bandwidth
- Call anywhere in the United States or Canada with unlimited usage
- Use a single circuit for Local, Long Distance and Toll-Free Service
- Decreases communication costs while keeping existing services
- Remote users can get local telephone numbers
- Trunk sharing across multiple sites
- Local internet disruptions can fail-over to another site or number immediately
- Path diversity; in case of an internet failure trunks can re-register across a secondary data path
Legacy Dial Tone Services
Think that your older phone system can’t handle the newest technology? You might be wrong about that. Class5 can provide SIP trunk services for your company’s existing VoIP or digital phone system. We can also provide SIP trunks and convert them to analog services that can work with any existing legacy phone system. Ask and we will find a solution that works best for your company.
Voice Line Plans
|Unlimited SIP Trunking||1.5 Cents/per/min|
|Pricing is for all inbound and outbound calls. Outbound usage includes calls anywhere in the continental U.S., Hawaii, Alaska and Canada. International dialing is not included. All usage is subject to “intended use” limitations, which restrict uses such as “auto-dialers” and outbound call centers generating atypical, high-volume usage.|
|1(800) Services||$2.50 per/month |
+ 2.5 Cents/per/min
|DID Services||50 Cents |